Forums are back in action! ×

We who are about to challenge, salute you!

Greetings everyone. Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. I'm your typical run-of-the-mill little guy looking to get a little bigger, but sorely lacking in the self-discipline to keep up with it. I heard great things about this forum, so I hope that perhaps getting connected with a community of like-minded people will help me out a bit. Thanks for putting a place like this together!

I haven't really settled on anything for certain yet, but I've been jogging a few miles three days a week for a little bit now to try and get into a routine. I've read good things about GOMAD (Gallon of milk a day) for weight gain and the SL5x5 for strength, but I haven't really committed to either of them as of yet. I'm still doing the research though, so I'm open to any suggestions. I'm not really in bad shape, just skinny...if that helps any. 5'9 140lbs

Welcome to the rebellion. You've got the right idea, eat more and lift heavy things. It sounds like you just need to find a program that works for you. The warrior's guild might be a good place for you to look in addition to the thread porkchop mentioned, as well as the strength training boards. Are you going to get in on the next six week challenge?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived