Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Hey!!!

Hey! I am a Newbie and I am excited to get started with all of this. Finally something that has a little creative twist on fitness and being healthy. My friend introduced me to this awesome adventure and for that i am thankful:eagerness:

All my life i have been self conscious of my weight. I mean i always have a been active and lost a few pounds after high school but it seems my body just wants to stay the same. I either lose a little or gain a lot or just stay the same. I think something needs to change and this i think will help me do that. I will give support where it is needed to others and I will take Criticism and tough love whenever. I am a big gamer so i think my dancing on my KINECT will Defiantly come in handy :) Well i am super excited and nice to meet all of you!! Crossing my fingers and hoping this works for me!

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Artemis, level 1 Goddess monk

STR 3|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Remember that 80% of your fitness is what you eat. There are a lot of rebels who eat paleo, but if you're not sure that's for you, just begin by cutting the junk. If you limit your food to about 95% "real" food - not packaged/fast food, I think you'll notice a real change in the way you feel. Are you planning on joining the next challenge? Do you have goals planned out yet? Glad you've joined and I'll be looking for you to do great things.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Welcome to the rebellion! Check out the challenge threads and set some goals for yourself you can accomplish in six weeks. The next challenge starts soon.

What is your ultimate goal? What does it mean for Artemis to be healthy?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived