Forums are back in action! ×

Take that, Pharmaceuticals!

pbandbrains

I'm excited to announce that I'm officially off of all antidepressants (with doctor's permission, of course)! One had been for three years and another for a year, so it's kind of a big deal for me. Sure, I still have some bouts, but they're not as severe and I've noticed that exercise has had a positive effect.

Level 8 Undead Ranger

STR: 17.75 | DEX: 13 | STA: 16.25 | CON: 20 | WIS: 15.25 | CHA: 14

My Current Challenge | My Epic Quest List

I'm excited to announce that I'm officially off of all antidepressants (with doctor's permission, of course)! One had been for three years and another for a year, so it's kind of a big deal for me. Sure, I still have some bouts, but they're not as severe and I've noticed that exercise has had a positive effect.

Well done! becoming independent of constant medication is a huge accomplishment! Make healthy living the only prescription you need!

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment! My dosage was just increased a few months ago and the weight that I always seem to gain as a result had me down for awhile. However, this post renews my hope for the day I can say the same as you! Keep it up!

Adventurer | Level 1

CON: 0 | STR: 0 | STA: 0 | DEX: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

On Hiatus

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life — It goes on" -- Robert Frost

Archived