Forums are back in action! ×

Hey All :))

Hi Brianna. I'm glad you've decided to join; the earlier you start taking your fitness seriously, the easier it is when you get to be my age. Do you have a plan, or do you need help building one? The best way to start is to identify a few simple things to change and work on those first. Since about 80% of your fitness is what you eat, that is a great place to start. If you add some activity to a good diet, you'll be doing most of what you need to do. Is there an activity you like, or you'd like to learn? Don't be afraid to ask questions if you want some help getting started; you can post a thread in one of the forums or send someone a private message. Good luck being a rebel.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

I wish I had some sense when I was your age to get focused on fitness. Laureleye has already given you awesome recommendations to start, but I would also recommend looking into cooking. I didn't know the first thing about cooking until I was in college, having just baked a few times in my family household. If you aren't the person who cooks in your family, you might have to start for yourself if other household members aren't on board with your plan. And hey, once you get some practice in you can bribe family members with your awesome, healthy meals. If you're already cooking feel free to disregard all of that. Welcome and best of luck! Feel free to reach out to people - this community is very friendly and supportive.

Storytelling Rebel
| Blog | Twitter

"“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising." ~ Rumi

Archived