Forums are back in action! ×

Junk7321 - Finally Joining the Rebellion

Hail to the Rebellion!!

I have been a long time stalker of HQ and finally decided it was time to join the Rebellion...

I am never good at these intros...

I began eating Paleo about 6 months ago after bouts of stabbing pain in my side with no solution from the doctors... I started with Primal then went full Paleo after only minor relief. Now I am full scale Paleo and couldn't be happier! I have dropped about 25 unwanted pounds and feel stronger and more fit than ever.

I am a former college athlete that got away from the traditional gym training... One of my first posts on here is a link to my outdoor workout I call "The Bloody Triangle." I love working out in the great outdoors and connecting to Mother Nature. Follow this link for the whole workout...

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzDM2N5evKDwS0JoREdDTUVwQUU

I will hopefully be vocal here and help my fellow nerds reach their goals!

Thanks for having me!!

Junk7321

Most doctors don't seem to be able to do anything if they haven't got a magic pill. Yet it is amazing what a clean diet and some activity can do. Glad you found your way to feeling better. You sound like you'll be a great fit here. Welcome to the rebellion.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Hit me up!

I would suggest researching quite a bit... Mark Sisson's "The Primal Blueprint" was where i started... that lead me into Robb Wolf's "The Paleo Solution" then into "Paleo for Athletes"...

I bought "Well Fed" a Paleo cookbook that is small, but has variation to each recipe to really open your eyes to a whole new world.

I am always available for questions!

Archived