Forums are back in action! ×

Hey ya'll

I'm Ray from Athens GA. I stumbled across the site when I Google how to learn to do a pull up. I've lost 37 lbs in the last 3 months with diet change alone and push ups. I'm ready to kick it to the next level and get stronger. I'm at 259 now and look forward to my goal of 210 which is where I was when I got married almost 13 years ago. This is going to be fun. Thanks for the site.

Mrcleen , level 1 Assassin . Warrior at heart, training with the AssassinsSTR 4|DEX 0|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 5|CHA 0

Sounds like you've already been kicking it in the butt! Good work on how far you've come so far. What sort of plan are you putting in place to get stronger?

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Nothing wrong with that at all! I'd like to point out that you don't necessarily need a spotter to get started in free weights. You can lift lighter and still get awesome results!

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived