Forums are back in action! ×

Bwaaaaah!!

Hello all. I am 35, 5'6", 212 lbs. I have recently started the Paleo Diet and getting back into fitness training.

I was in the Military for 10 years. Since I have been out the pounds have packed on. (Probably because I was still eating like I was constantly active but working at a desk, watching Netflix, and playing with the PS3).

I looked in the mirror a couple of weeks ago and noticed, "Hey I'm a fat guy! Wait I am not supposed to be a fat guy!!! When did that happen?"

So I decided to go fire sale on my excess weight! Everything must go! ALL reasonable offers accepted!"

I am currently working out a more comprehensive Work Out plan. Right now it’s just walking an hour a day to get the body moving again. (Which sadly winded me the first few days) I was pretty sedentary for a while. So I am taking steps to get more mobile and get my body back to where it was.

Thramack, level 1 Ork AssassinSTR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 3

write out a plan for your goals and put it somewhere you will see it every day... then as you check them off one by one you will see your progress...

you should also share your goals with the rebellion so that we can help...

Good Luck and keep us posted on your goals and results!

Sadly, this is not the place to try to sell of fat, unless its bacon. Good luck getting rid of it though.

...I dunno, the book club just finished reading Fight Club. You just might find some sales...

But seriously, welcome! Sounds like you're on the right track, with getting moving again!

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

Nice. Better to be prepared for Zombies and them never show up than have them show up and not be prepared.

So awesome news on the home front my Fiancé picked up my copy of Primal Blueprint read it for about 15 minutes and said, "You know you aren't doing this thing without me right?"

Epic win!!!

Thramack, level 1 Ork AssassinSTR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 3

Archived