Forums are back in action! ×

Checking in from the murder mitten.

Hey what's up? Long time lurker first time poster here. I told my self if i gave up smoking and started eating right for a month i would make this post. First off my name is Dom I started my journey exactly a month ago, Eating clean and smoke free. My start weight was 312lbs ( ya i know :dread: ) Im currently at 299 and steadily dropping. I have been doing the beginner body weight routine and loving it. Its crazy to think when i was a smoker i could not do 15 jumping jacks without dying, Now i can hit the 30 mark and keep going. I plan on starting a log here soon to keep track of my journey. Looking forward to Bs'in with every one on the forums. Thanks for looking!

Congratulations! That's awesome! And good for you for giving up the smoking! I've known people that didn't even give it up for their asthmatic kids because it's so difficult.
Great job giving up the Tobacco. It's a tough on that is for sure, but well worth it.

Thanks it was hard but not as hard as i thought it would be. Cant belive i waited 10 years to quit :|

Awesome on giving up the smoking! It's a tough one but with a little patience and dedication it can be done! I wish I had the will to do 30 jumping jacks, I hate them so much! lol

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

You gave up smoking AND ate well for a month. Amazing accomplishment. I do the BBW too, and think it's terrific - I always feel like wonderwoman when I finish. A new challenge will start early in 2013. If you go to this thread, you can read about the last one (although the next one may differ a bit), and you can find all the links you need to create a character/join a guild. Welcome to the rebellion.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived