Forums are back in action! ×

Changing my life!

I do not know how to write but here it goes.

When i was in my secondary school days, my weight was ok. It was like 63kg which was 138pounds if we convert them. I joined marching band that time.

After my school days were over, i was sent to do my national service in my country. I was at least fit that time.

OK, the true changes came actually when i was in my college years. I cannot remember the details but i can tell that my weight reached a record peak when it was 84kg which was 185pound.

At some point, i went to gym to lose weight. I lost like 9kg/18pounds within 2 months. After that, it stucked right there. So after my membership expired, i stop. Then i gained more weight. I took another trip to another gym and manage to lose 5 kg/10pounds. Needless to say, i stop doing exercise and now i am getting overweight again.

So the current status of mine is 80kg/176pounds. I really tired all the time and i cannot do my job well at workplace or even home.

I am trying to do a lot of changes in my life and losing weight and feeling better is definitely the must thing to do in 2013.

Being fit is what we're all about here. Hopefully, with a lot of other nerds helping you, your motivation won't fall off like it has in the past. We are starting a challenge soon. Joining a challenge is a great way to keep yourself on track. The info for the last challenge is here, but it also tells you what you need to get ready for the next one. I recommend some simple fitness goals, like "5 workouts per week". Maybe getting rid of soda or other junk food. Remember, 80% of your fitness is what you eat. Welcome to the rebellion.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived