Forums are back in action! ×

Ready to feel better

Hi! I've finally decided its time to make some life changes! I'm tired of feeling fat, tired, bloated and depressed! I'm addicted to sugar! I sit in my bed and eat it and hide it! I need help! I'm 42 5'2" and weigh 167. If I don't stop this spiral I'm on right now I'm going to end up 267!!! My goal is to go 100% paleo. Tomorrow we clean out the house of all processed foods and junk and then I'm stocking up on the good stuff! I have always been an all or nothing person. I quit smoking and drinking 2 years ago, quit soda 1 year ago, and quit coffee 6 months ago. If I don't commit 100% in the beginning I will slide back to my old habits! I feel like I found this website for a reason and I'm going with it whole hearted. My first goal is going to be 30 days paleo starting tomorrow. I'm hoping for a 5 pound weight loss but just to feel better is what I'm really after. Any support, ideas, comments, concerns, help would be great!

Thank you!

Brandy:love_heart:

Awesome! Welcome to the site NurseBrandy! I am new here myself. It sounds like you are already on your way - Realization is the first step. You're face-to-face with it now. You have the opportunity to do something about it. Based on your proven ability to quit previous bad habits, I am certain you will be successful in starting a new "good" habit - which is Paleo. I have used Paleo off and on for the last 5 years. It definitely works! Eating right is TWICE as hard as making yourself go to the gym. Most professional athletes would rather miss a training session, than a wholesome meal. Drop the hammer on the Paleo girl!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Ranger

Level 1

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | INT: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3

"Audaces Fortuna Juvat"

I can't agree more on the activity. Coming home from work and doing my workout perks me back up and makes me feel super-charged. I love the beginners body weight workout myself. I'm an all-or-nothing person too. I saw this site on a Thursday, and started a workout program and primal diet the following Monday. Good luck.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived