Forums are back in action! ×

Finally Starting...

Hey guys! I'm both new here and to fitness. I've been trying to start working out for a while but I never really had the motivation. I finally found the resolve and I came across this site. I've been unfit for 16 years now (I'm kinda 16) so everything is a little hard for me. I just started college so time constraints are there. I have never been fit before so that's a goal of mine. My main long term goal is to have started Parkour by the time I'm 20. I'm from Trinidad in the Caribbean and Parkour isn't really big here but it's still something I'd like to see myself doing one day. The concept of actually exercising has me a little on edge but I'm prepared to make changes in my life to be where I want to be. I love Pokemon btw.

"The circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

If anything, I'm worried about the pain. I have hives (exercise induced naturally >.>) and scoliosis. These two factors are a little demotivating. I love the adrenaline rush from working out (which I've done for all of two days) but I hate how little I can do due to being unfit for one and my hives deciding to stop me. I really need motivation to keep up with it.

"The circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Archived