Forums are back in action! ×

hullo

Hello everyone.

I am 21 years old, slightly overweight, unfit and have some issues keeping to plans, however, I am determined to see this through. I am a father, and after looking at my life, I realised if I didn't change something, I would fall behind, and not truly enjoy it.

I have a plan to change my diet and fitness (looking more at Paleo than Primal), and I have a friend ready to give me a severe dressing down if I diverge from it.

I know this is a step in the right direction, and have the willpower to see it through.

Regards,

Jesden.

Jesden, level 1 Wood elf Assassin

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 3[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Good to have you here!

Kids make great workout partners, even if you're just zooming them in the air like airplanes.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't get to see her that often, but when I do, she spends most of it running around or in my arms :D, now just to turn that into a work out ;)

Jesden, level 1 Wood elf Assassin

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 3[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I recommend that you join the upcoming challenge.  Here is a thread about the last challenge; if you read up on it you should be pretty well prepared for the next one.  Joining a guild and a challenge will give you a support group and a lot of people that are willing to give you a friendly prod if you start slipping.  A kid is a great reason to get healthy.  Welcome

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Welcome to the Rebellion!  And I second the suggestion to get in on the 6-week challenge that starts tomorrow.  There's nothing like the start of a new year to really get your life in order.

If you're looking for Paleo tips, you're in the right place.  Not everyone here is Paleo/Primal, but there is a lot of information floating around about it.  I'm also on the Paleo track, mostly because dairy and I don't play well together, even though it's so, so tasty.  There are loads of Paleo recipes floating about, but to start with it will be easiest for you to take the KISS approach. 

Good luck, and welcome again!

Lydieboo, Level 1 Barbarian AdventurerSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 3"Only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of total, constant amazement."

Lydieboo's Do or Die Winter Challenge

Archived