Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from Germany.

Hey,

I am Benedikt aka muetze aka muetzenpirat. I am form South Germany, a little town called Heidenheim.

I was reading the NerdFitness Blog for a while until I decided to join this awesome forums. 

I read about  these awesome success stories and I thought "Hey you can do this too!". So I started a Blog: http://project20kg.wordpress.com/.

I think the title tells my goal I want to lose 20 kg. I write this blog in German, but I may be write it in English too. But just if you ask for ;)

So best New Years wishes from Germany (Not Bavaria ;)). And pleas excuse my bad written English its been a while.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

muetze, level 1 Orc adventurer

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Thank you!

The reasons are, there are some.

I gained about 30 kilograms in the last 4 years, my granddad died last year he had several heart attacks and some strokes. 

He was not really "fat" just some overweight and this scared me. And last but not least i just felt uncomfortable.

When I reach my goal  I hope i feel better and I think if I life a healthy live my granddad would be proud of me.

I just do some more sports, like swimming and MMA (Teakwon-Do, Wing Tsun, kickboxing) and i will change my diet away from fast food to some thing more healty ;)

BTW: 

I am 95,3 kilograms at 1,73 m. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[/TABLE]

I just edit my second post but here:

I just do some more sports, like swimming and MMA (Teakwon-Do, Wing Tsun, kickboxing) and i will change my diet away from fast food to some thing more healty  ;)

And this has made my 20 kg project to a 19 kg project in one week ;) 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[/TABLE]

Good job on the loss so far! Adding exercise and decreasing calories is the best way to do it. We have an aphorism around here that diet is 80% of weight loss. Focus on what you eat and the kg's will run screaming into the night.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived