Forums are back in action! ×

Jambo!!!

First of all, any other Kenyans here? It would be so cool to set up a Kenyan NF meet up soon.

Second, I live in Kenya. I'm 29 years old, a project management professional, a makeup artist in my spare time, and an avid reader.

Third, 2013 is the year when I let go of all my excuses. So here are my fitness goals: -

2013 Goals:

• Participate in at least 6 six-week NF challenges
  • Complete one Insanity Fitness 2-month challenge
  • Lose a minimum of 20lbs and get my flat tummy back
  • Eat healthy 6 days per week, with one cheat day each week
  • Remain accountable to the NF community
  • 100 pushups in a row
  • 100 situps in a row
  • 300 squats in a row
  • 5 pull-ups in a row
  • 2-minute plank
  • Drink at least 2L of water each day (or more)
  • Wheatgrass every day (does wonders for energy levels and red-blood cell formation)

1st 6-week Challenge- January 7- February 18, 2013 (thanks @Laureleye for pointing out that these need to be captured):

1. Fitness Goals
    • Lose 7 lbs (*scream*)
    • Perform the Rebel Fitness Guide Level 1 Rookie workouts for 6 weeks (I tend to want to hurry things along- I'm teaching myself patience)
    • At least 20 pushups in a row
  2. Life Goal
  • Journal at least three times per week, for the next 6 weeks.

Bring on 2013!!!

Level 1 Human-High Elf Adventurer of Awesomeness

Bikini on a Beach (2013 BHAG)   |   Miss K's Battle Log | Challenge 1- 2013

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 |   STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3   | CH: 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Everyone's always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?

And what's your dream of happiness? ~~

I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is that NF has members from all over the world. I love this place...

:-)

Laudabiliter -- Level 1 Mul WarriorSTR 3| DEX 2| STA 3| CON 3| WIS 2| CHA 2

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Bene Gesserit litany against fear

I don't know if there are more Kenyans.  I think it's great that you're here and I think your year-long goals are great.  If you wish to join the new challenge, be thinking of goals that can be completed in 6 weeks.  You'll need 3 fitness/health/diet type goals, and 1 life goal.  Welcome.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Thanks Laureleye!

I'm a Newbie, so your suggestion is well-received! I'm adding my 3 fitness goals and 1 life goal asap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Everyone's always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?

I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is that NF has members from all over the world. I love this place...

:-)

Hi Drew! NF is super awesome!!! And I'm a nerd, so it fits perfectly!

Archived