Forums are back in action! ×

New Assassin

Hey everyone!  After stalking Nerd Fitness from the shadows for a year or so, I have finally decided to start doing something and join the rebellion!  I am 26 years old and am currently in the USAF.  I play a lot of Xbox and PS3 games, and hop around a bunch of PC MMOs.  Obviously the Nerd Fitness blog was very appealing.  I am an all or nothing kind of guy, which is the reason it took me so long to decide to get the ball rolling, but now I am all in.

I am using the Nerd Fitness Guide as my gameplan, and am doing a mostly Paleo diet with some dairy snuck in there... at least for now.  I may eliminate dairy at some point in the future, but I just can't part with it cold turkey.

I am really looking forward to the next challenge so I will feel 100% involved with the plan.  Good luck everyone and I'll see you on the battlefield! But you may not see me... (because I'm an assassin, not because I gave up or something... hopefully... now its awkward. *poof!*... that was me vanishing... yep, still here.)

Level 1 Human Assassin
STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

“Even if you stumble, you are still moving forward.â€

Introduction | Current Challenge

Welcome! I was a lurker for a while too, you made the best first step you could: posting! 

See you around the forums

Level 1

0%
0%

Food Goal #1: 5 Servings of Fruits/Veg for 30 Days

13%
13%

Fitness Goal #1: 5000 Steps for 30 Days

3%
3%

Life Goal #1: Keep a Room in Peak Shape for 30 Days

3%