Forums are back in action! ×

A new adventurer arrives on the forum...

... starting an unexpected journey!

Hello everybody! My name is Luke, I'm from Italy and I'm 28. 5ft 8'' (173cm) weighting around 205lb (93kg).

I'm full of visceral, internal fat, my BMI and my fat % are sky-high and I've decided to change everything.

I have a work that makes me go on business trips every week. I'm never at home, so I struggle so much with diet and exercise. But I've decided that I need to stop making excuses and try harder.

I recently become addicted to fast food (damn you McDonalds), but my goal for the next months is to eat better, whatever it takes. Also exercising, whatever it takes.

I really need to loose this 50lbs (15kg) of excess weight. I'm sure I can do it, with the help of all of you. Because my real problem is consistency! I always forget why I'm doing this and often I revert to the old ways that wrecked my body. NO MORE!

I'll be posting some picture. I think I can share them freely here without fears :P

For now, I'll sign up for the upcoming challenge and see what goals I can set for the next 3 weeks.

I'm pleasured to meet you all and to walk with you daily in pursuit of a healthy lifestyle and a stunning body (c'mon, who doesn't want that??) :)

Ciao!

Welcome aboard. Laureleye is right about the hotel room workout. One of the success stories from the blog is of a guy who has to travel all the time for work, he did tons of hotel workouts.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived