Forums are back in action! ×

First Day without Headache Since Brain Injury

Faust

Hey everyone!

About a year and a half ago, I got hit by a car while I was riding my bicycle to class.  Things were pretty awful after that.  I forgot half my name and couldn't do much aside from have seizures and lay in the dark for a while.

But now I'm a new man!  For the first time since before the injury, I don't have a headache!

Just thought I would share the awesome news.  

Good luck to everyone with their fitness goals!

Faust

level 1 Human Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 1|CON 1|WIS 4|CHA 3
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"
Introduction

Battle Log

As a migraine sufferer, I can slightly understand your pain... but an 18-month headache? Wow. Congrats! Hopefully you continue to improve on all fronts!

Laudabiliter -- Level 1 Mul WarriorSTR 3| DEX 2| STA 3| CON 3| WIS 2| CHA 2

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Bene Gesserit litany against fear

Woot indeed! That is awesome!

Avalonna, level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer RangerCurrent challenge & spreadsheet • First challenge • Second challenge â€¢ Third challenge • Fourth challenge • Twitter • Tumblr Nerd Fitness: "This is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field." - tanktimusSTR 7 ~ DEX 2 ~ STA 6 ~ CON 8 ~ WIS 4 ~ CHA 3

Congrats that is wonderful news! :)

KK, level 1 Land Nymph. Assassin at heart, training with the Adventurers
STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 4|CHA 3

]“Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it.  So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.â€

— Thomas J. Watson

Congratulations.   I had not-migraines (the doctors knew what they were, they just couldn't tell me what they were) daily for about 8 months and not having them is just the best feeling.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived