Forums are back in action! ×

Hello I'm new (ok that was a little obvious)

my name is star and well I'm a nerd. 

I love my PS3 my computer and i am a member of the society for creative anachronism i am also a college student. I was a Heavy weapons fighter for a while and even got to go to japan and study kendo because of it. I have never watched what i ate and well i got lazy and put on a bunch of weight when i got back state side. stopped fighting and walking all the time. But i'm here to change that start fresh and level up my life! I'm really bad about talking about myself and never quite know what to say on these introduction pages so I look forward to meeting you all and hope you have a great day! :pride:

Dwarven Adventurer

(STR)- 2 (DEX) – 2 (STA) - 2 (CON) - 2 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) -3

"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. . ."- Alice Morse Earle

Welcome to the rebellion. That's pretty cool about studying kendo in Japan and the creative anachronism stuff. I've looked into them before but am not really in a place to join, plus I'm not really interested in anything but fighting with a big sword. Good luck in your challenge.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived