Forums are back in action! ×

Every tale starts with a small step.

Where to start? Such a hard question really. I guess the beginning would be a good place to start? No, I don't mean the very beginning that would be very boring on my end XD

My name is Max though I answer to Max or Mason. How I got the name Mason is a very /very /long story. I'm 17 year old over weight teenager who lives within the depths of winter in a state known as Maine. I guess i've been heavy most if not all of my life. *Shrugs a single shoulder* I always meant to start you know? But things just happened and a I ran out of steam but no not anymore. I have a few reasons for doing this, one of them being to honor the memory of my mother who passed away in late summer of 2012, she always wanted me to be in better shape, another reason is to be able to Parkour something I find oh so very neat and the final reason is well.. I plan to wander around europe and most of the world on foot within the next four to six years XD..

Anyway, I'm big on "RPING" you know, roleplaying though it's online, I'm sure it added to my weight gain so I need to cut back on it, I'm also into anything that involves history or reading/writing and yes some science, Also go hard in the paint in the Assassins creed series.

That's really all I have to say though I consider myself a Philosopher (In training) and am very knowledge hungry. 

My sister died of breast cancer, and when I feel like slacking off, I just imagine what she'd say about it (as she slapped me upside the head).  That's a great help when I'm down.  But doing this so you can be the best "Max" is the best reason.  Glad you found us, and do join the challenge.  Lots of folks to help you out. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Welcome!  I wanted to come to the intro's board and check in on a few people, and then I saw your thread name.  It grabbed me, because that is so true.  So many people will say they want to get more fit and healthier, but you can sit there talking about it, or you can take that first step!  Then its just one foot in front of the other from there on out.  

An idea for your online RPing.  Maybe every once in a while, tie some kind of fitness into your RP activities.  Like if you do a certain action, do X pushups.  Or X blah blah blahs. It's like a game within a game.  Couldnt hurt, right?

Best of luck buddy!  See you on the front lines!

Chriskra, Level 1 Night Elf Ranger

STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 4

"The only easy day was yesterday"

Archived