Forums are back in action! ×

Time to join the rebellion! :)

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in these forums and the nerdfitness site for a while and have finally decided to join in and put down some fitness goals to work towards! Thank you all for the inspiration :)

I'm 26yo, with a skinny-fat physique (5'3 and 110lb ever since I stopped growing)

Weight loss isn't really a concern for me but I am pretty much the most unfit person I know. I do very little exercise and am totally addicted to all things deep-fried (drool)

I've always been attracted to the Assassin/rogue classes in RPGs so I think that's the class I'll be aiming for!

I embarked on the C25K journey in December and oh my goodness, who would have thought 60 seconds of "jogging" would be oh-so-hard? And by jogging I mean... slow shuffling, where I JUST managed to just creep past a group of elderly people on their afternoon stroll.

Also started the beginner's body weight program yesterday (ouchies) and am really looking forward to the next session. I have been doing Pilates for a few months so legs and core exercises are manageable but I am seriously lacking arm muscles.

My main goals:

1. Complete the C25k program and join a 5k run in May

2. Be able to complete 3x beginner's circuit with the PROPER pushups, and

3. Restrict potato chips intake to once a week :)

Looking forward to becoming a butt kicking assassin!

Archived