Forums are back in action! ×

amazon wannabee newbie to NF

I signed myself up as an Adventurer, profiled myself as a Mountain Dwarf wanting to be a Ranger (I really would prefer being an Assassin, but I have to play the cards I was dealt).

I like the RPG concept, so I assigned myself as

STR 4, DEX 1, STA 1, CON 4, WIS 4, CHA 1

I have joined the 6 week challenge- late

My 3 diet/ fitness goals are

reduce simple carbs to 300 calories per day or less; track by recording food in netdiary food diary daily

make a workout plan for the week (M spin class, T pilates and yoga, W boot camp, Th pilates, F boot camp and trainer also work on running and pullups when I am at the gym)

run 1/2 mile; do laps when at the gym for other reasons (5 x/week) and add weekly to .5 mile

level up goal is to begin to learn Spanish; I will collect underpants for a week or so and then spend 30 min on this at noon each weekday

The workout goals are reasonable, as I have been doing this routine since the start of the year.  The diet is my issue, and being overweight makes the running very hard.

Hi honeysuckle :)

Great that you decided to take steps into the direction of a healthier life!

We all have to play the hands we're dealt, but that doesn't mean you cant become and assassin. Just remember to take one little step after another, and really stick to it. One day you'll scale buildings like Ezio. Well maybe not just like that, but you get my meaning.

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

Archived