Forums are back in action! ×

PNW Dwarf

So my height may not classify me as a true dwarf. I am around 5'9". I am built like Ram-Man from He-Man at 375 lbs.

I am a former boxer and was at my strongest around that time. I was 235 lbs. Squat 500, Deadlift 600 and a bench so low a lawn gnome couldn't trip over it. Then my diabetes got worse (by which I mean my diet made it worse)  I got on insulin and years of static bench squats have lead me to be 140 lbs. heavier than I was. In truth I'd love to get down to 180 lbs. and build my strength back up.

I am a huge barefoot enthusiast going barefoot most of the time even in the snow. When i can't be bare foot I wear my Seeya's or my Trek Sport's.

Here is the messed up part, I am a certified personal trainer. I have to get myself in gear so that I can attract clients. Nobody wants to be trained by a 400 lbs. man. Kinda like the old saying "never trust a skinny chef".

Anyways, that's where I'm at for now. I listed as a warrior because I love hitting the weights hard. I do have aspirations of parkour and would love to fight again some day so my raid position may change...I may respec.

Changeling Warrior

STR-6

DEX-0

STA-0

CON-6

WIS-3

CHA-0

I am/have been primal. I say primal and not paleo based on my consumption of some dairy. I am planning to start intermittent fasting with a 20/4 cycle at around 2300 calories per day. I will be drinking some bone broth throughout the day also.

My plan is to wake up w/ water and do a short 20-30 minute walk.

Whenever I feel the need I'll drink some broth. My workout is at 2p.m. so at 1:30 I start downing some bcaa's. Throughout my workout I'll have consumed 10g. immediately after my workout I down a whey protein shake with 29g protein. Within 30 minutes I'll have a huge salad with a head of lettuce and about 1 1/2 lbs. (raw weight) boneless skinless chicken thighs and 4 eggs. I'll also have a couple tablespoons of chia seeds in there to balance my omega 3-6 ratio's from the evoo I'll be adding in for extra calories. I'll eat on the salad throughout the rest of my 4 hour window. Right at the end I eat 2 oz. cheddar cheese for the casein and extra fat to help get a few extra aminos after my window has closed.

I know I didn't include everything I put into the salad, just what I remembered. I am considering adding my protein to a post workout smoothie with some homemade yogurt as part of my reason for IM is for digestive issues.

I also might switch part of the chicken out for some offal.

Changeling Warrior

STR-6

DEX-0

STA-0

CON-6

WIS-3

CHA-0

I am so glad that I can quit paying for over priced training sessions and just have you kick my ass in the gym. Time to get our asses in gear. :rolleyes-new: Now let's get this diet crap in check!

Oh you'll pay...prepare your 30 pieces of silver.

Changeling Warrior

STR-6

DEX-0

STA-0

CON-6

WIS-3

CHA-0

Archived