Forums are back in action! ×

Tail In Between My Legs..

Hey guys, Echo here. It's been months since I've posted on the Rebellion, let alone did actual workouts. I feel ashamed of myself. Even though I've went from 157 lbs. to 127, I am steadily gaining weight again due to inactivity. And frankly.. I haven't been happy for months. Truly happy, y'know? I've almost lost all of my motivation for working out.. And I'm looking to regain it. I WANT to join the Rebellion again, and to be happy again. I think that by taking control of my life in the form of my lifestyle will cause drastic changes within me! (Sorry that the beginning was a bit of a downer :<) I want to gain my life back. I want to be happy. Wish me luck, and for the rebellion!~

I heard that when things were painful for her, she’d cover her ears with headphones and escape to the world of music. I tried it too. It was like everything was blown away. The vocals screamed for me. They grieved for me. The ones who put on the act of common sense were wrong. Those who cried were right. We, the lonely were more human. They screamed at the absurd, beat it down, and destroyed it. They saved me.Iwasawa Masami (Angel Beats!) 

Race: OtakuClass: AssassinWeight: 129-Ish lbs.Theme Song: I'm ALIVE! -BeccaSTR: 2DEX: 3STA: 2CON: 3WIS: 4CHA: 3

I just joined the Rebellion myself. Without delving into specifics, I have a history of falling back into bad habits. The important thing is that you pick yourself up again and keep going.

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

Congrats on your return, it's the first step! Also, from someone who fights depression and anxiety on a daily basis, I've been amazed at how just hanging out around here is managing to keep me in the "functional" range, at least as far as my goals. As much as everyone says "We don't care where you came from just where you're going," I think a lot of people can empathize with you about losing motivation (even if they don't talk about it). I know I can. I still have days where I honestly could just care less, and all I want to do is go curl up in a corner somewhere and pretend like nothing exists. That's usually when I get on the forums and putz around, or putz around in NF articles for a while. Somewhere in there I seem to manage to get enough steam back that I can tackle something on my to-do list, even if it's only a little something. I wish you the best of luck, and if you're looking to put together a "team," I'm looking for one myself.

Best Wishes

Dwarven Adventurer

Level 1

Str: 2  Dex: 3  Sta: 1

Con: 4  Wis: 4  Cha: 1

Archived