Forums are back in action! ×

Apathetical Brit

Hi all.

So, I've been lurking on the site for the best part of a week and finally took the plunge and signed up.

I'm a 25 year old 6'1 161 lb Brit who constantly struggles with motivation; motivation for anything really but specifically myself.  I have a lot of time for helping out other people but struggle to keep up an interest in anything that could be seen to aid myself.  I've tried many different workout routines and diets but have lost the motivation to keep them up for one reason or another.  

Towards the end of last year I realised I'd become so down on myself that something needed to change and since then have been making changes in my life to go about this.  Since that time I have been looking for some way to keep myself motivated in eating right and working out correctly and upon discovering this site believe I may have found a way.  I'm absolutely hooked on the idea of role playing character progression through the 6 weeks challenge and am going to throw myself into my first (albeit very shortened) straight away.

Ill place the link to my first challenge in my signature and hopefully some people will read and see how I progress.

Thanks for reading!

Level 2 Skinny Fat Genasi Adventurer

2.5 STR | 3 DEX | 3.5 STA | 4.5 CON | 7 WIS | 2.5 CHA

Challenges: Episode 1, Episode 2,

"The course of history is determined not by battles, but by the actions of the individual" - Jim Butcher

Archived