Forums are back in action! ×

New rebel reporting

Greetings all, new Level 1 Ranger ready to commit to joining this community that has inspired me so much while reading the articles over the past months. I have been actively training since the beginning of November and have seen great improvements so far, but I'm ready to take it further and join in on some of the fun challenges.

About me,

well I've been in the Air Force for 14 years now, married with three amazing boys who wear me out on a daily basis. I would love to be around a lot longer for all of them so it's time to improve myself as they are tough to keep up with.

I am currently returning to running after several years of combined injuries, and using it as an excuse not to exercise. but I do have a good baseline as I just completed my physical test so I have a good idea where I need / want to improve.

13:14 1 1/2 mile run <-- Problem Area #1

64 pushups in 1 min

54 situps in 1 min

34.5" waist <-- Problem area #2

my goal is to get my run time for the mile and a half to a comfortable 12 min or less and bring the waist size (back) down to around 32", I am currently working out 5 days per week for around 1 hour doing running drills 3 of those and cross training on the off days.

Looking forward to being an active part of this community!

Level 1 - Human Ranger

STR | DEX | STA | CON | WIS | CHA

4   2   3    2   2   2

"INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over but expecting DIFFERENT results"

Thanks! And welcome to you as well,

Lol I'm just glad I finally made it past that first post, I think I stared at that screen for hours trying to figure out what to say.

I probably saw the biggest change since November when I went paleo, down 23 lbs so far but have lost 4" on waist gained 5" on chest and about 25 more push-ups on our physical tests lol, it's a lot easier without carrying the extra weight.

Keep working at it, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress

Level 1 - Human Ranger

STR | DEX | STA | CON | WIS | CHA

4   2   3    2   2   2

"INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over but expecting DIFFERENT results"

Archived