Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone!,

I just recently joined the rebellion... to be more precise on Monday... i saw this site on lifehacker (or was it gizmodo?), and immediately got hooked to the idea behind it.

So far, it's been going well... Since i was almost all out of food at my house, this time i just bought good stuff... lots of frozen veggies, lots of fresh vegetables, some natural chicken fajitas, a couple of salmon filets and ground beef (lean 94/6)...  no sweets, no sodas, no cookies, no sugars. bam!

So far i've been doing the Level 1 Rookie excersises, i've done Workout A and B so far, and in-between i've been trying the "pure cardio" video from insanity, which is really really extreme... at least for me at this point.

I'm taking my bike to the shop for maintenance this weekend to start going around town on my bike more often

Any advice? any tips for noobs like me?

I can see you're one of those guys that doesn't mess around. If you're going to do it, by golly, you're going to do it NOW.

My only advice is to be patient and keep it up. You may not notice instant changes, but they are happening. Take measurements and pictures. You don't need to post them if you don't want, but they'll be invaluable for tracking your progress.

Glad you joined the rebellion.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Desde Mexico?! Que parte! Yo vivi en Jalisco unos 13 años.. como extraño el pais tricolor... ;)

I'm a newbie like you - and I've been reading a lot of good information on the forums/site. I can't give you any fitness advise, but I can give you some encouragement! Just be happy that you're doing this for yourself. Vamos amigo! :)

Niwa no niwa ni wa, niwa no niwatori wa niwaka ni wani wo tabeta.

Yo soy de Monterrey... aun vivo aqui porque amo mexico hehehe :nevreness:

Thanks for the advice... i haven't taken any measurements or weighed myself yet... but i think i'll do that, i won't really know for sure unless i do that :S

So far, so good... the workouts are starting to get easier, at least i can walk without any pain on my joints/legs! :D

I'll keep it up, and i hope i can then brag about how i turned out too

Thanks!

Great work on getting all the junk out of your house. That's the biggest part! Welcome and good luck on all your goals! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Bienvenido! Yo también  lleve la bici al mecánico... solo para que bajara la temperatura espantosamente - vivo en nueva york

:)

Pero poco a poco, empece a caminar más y la meta es ir al gimnasio 2-3 veces a la semana

sorry i just felt like writing in Spanish hee hee gotta go work on school stuff, so this helps

godspeed

dm

Archived