Forums are back in action! ×

Launching Operation #LiveLikeABoss

Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster... Time to start holding myself accountable!

First things first. My stats:

• 25 years old
  • Female
  • 5'4"
  • ~130 lbs, last time I checked

I know I'm not overweight, but I gained about 5 lbs after I started working from home in September and I felt really sluggish. I'm petite, and I felt healthiest when I was ~115 lbs. around sophomore year of college. I don't really care about losing weight, I just want to look and feel healthier, stronger, and more energetic. And one of these days I'm going to be able to do a pull-up, goddam it!!!

I bought the Nerd Fitness Rebel Fitness Guide: Basic Training in December and I've been doing ok. I'm almost finished Level 2 (Recruit), but I've been slacking on the Interval Training. It's just been so cold, and my roommates think I'm crazy when I run around the apartment for 20 minutes!! Level 3 looks REALLY intimidating though....

The other major change I want to make in my life is to get my professional life in gear. I have a decent job that pays well, but I have a lot of ambition. I want to transition my lazy lifestyle into something more CEO-esque. AKA, waking up earlier, reading more, being more active in the professional community, networking, etc. After many failed attempts of "I'm going to wake up 3 hours early tomorrow!", I decided to try a more methodical, habit-forming approach to this aspect of my life as well.

My Goals for February:

1. Do Level 2 (Recruit) of the Nerd Fitness Basic Training a second time, but actually do the Interval Training in addition to the Strength Training this time.
  2. No soda!
  3. Read 1 business book per week (at least).

Let's do this!!!!!!! (I'll make a more detailed tracking log in the "Daily Battle Logs" section!)

Archived