Forums are back in action! ×

yo.. i'm Marianne but i am generally called by Maks. I came across Nerd Fitness in my research after having a conversation with my lady about Paleo Diet. 

i'm 32, going on 33 this summer. sturdy frame but sadly overweight (i havent hit the 300 mark!). the last time remember seeing myself under 200 was in high school. so that is what i hope to achieve doing Paleo and exercise: to be healthy, get under 200 and become one of the solider of the Rebellion. :)

anyhoo...just wanted to say hi and i'm fricking hungry. (my first step of Paleo was eliminating bread and potato)

PS: how do i create my character? i found it then lost it again somewhere here. definitely not a warrior nor ogre. 

Hi, welcome! I am starting paleo too, though I still eat potatoes a couple times a week, and will probably always eat sweet potatoes (may cut one ones out). It is important to eat a lot of filling things on paleo or you will be hungry. Some things that work for me are eggs, plain hamburger patties, chicken on salad, brussel sprouts, and steamed veggies. There are a lot of great recipes online, and you can even find them on pinterest. I also drink protein shakes a lot since I don't like to eat breakfast really. Good luck with your goals!

Archived