Forums are back in action! ×

no longer just reading

First of all.....hey what's up? :-)

I've been reading for what i believe is a month or so now, and thought i should stop lurking around and start by introducing myself. I wanted my first post to be part of my challenge but what the hell, plus i'm late for it and waiting for the next one to start lol.

I'm 19(turning 20 soon :-p). when i was young, i use to be very skinny do to the fact that i was very hyper active. No, not like ADD lol i just liked to move around a lot. After 11 or so i gain a lot of weight do to some personal issues, but i was told i would grow out of it so i said....eeeh what ever. After 15, i started to get more self conscience.Ever since then I've tried, with little success, to become fit/healthy.

Me right now:

186lb

36in waist

maximum 15x4 push ups

maximum 10min run

0 pull ups

2 15secs planks

15x4 body weight squads

20%-25% body fat(as far as i can tell)

What i wan't to achieve:

145lb 

32in waist(at least)

25x4 push ups 

25x4 Body weight squads

5x2 pull ups (any progress here would be awesome)

2 1min planks

30min run

16%-19% body fat

I actually really liked the Real live Role playing:

Elf (just because i like them)

Adventurer (because not sure about the class i want to focus on)

STR:2

DEX:1

STA:2

CON:2

WIS:4

CHA:4

So that's me right now. I would really like to meet people that are going through a transformation of there own. Maybe we could motivate each other and what not. Things tend to be more successful when you have help :-p.

Till next time, and have a good one.

lvl1 Adventurer Elf:

STR:2/DEX:1

STA:2/CON:2

WIS:4/CHA:4

Welcome!!  You will find a lot of encouragement here on the boards.  The next challenge is coming up in a couple of weeks, and it sounds like you've got your stats figured out.  Like Laureleye said, you can check the threads in the guilds for the current challenge to see what goals people have, how they're doing, etc.  Glad to have you here!  :)

Archived