Forums are back in action! ×

Rebel with a cause

Whats up guys my name is Brett. I've been lurking this site for a few month and finally decided I should join up. 

A little about me. I'm a hip hop enthusiast. comic book nerd and Video game addict. I've been struggling with my weight for a while now. After desperate attempts of losing weight i finally found this site. Since then ive been hooked. Last Sunday my girlfriend and i decided to try the paleo lifestyle. so far so good. this website has also inspired me to kill my gym membership and follow the rebel guide. i haven't looked back yet.

its nice to meet all of you.

-Brett 

My Music http://www.facebook.com/iamonehiphop

I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.â€-Muhammad Ali 

Nice to meet you too Brett. Welcome to the Rebellion, we've got jackets available in the gift shop, and kale chips at the snack bar. 

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

Kale chips... interesting......

Welcome Brett!

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

Archived