Forums are back in action! ×

Not New, But Back

I disappeared.  Then I reappeared again, and posted.  Then I disappeared again, and today, I am here.  Such is the life of a (half-)pixie who gallivants her way through space and time... she never quite knows where she's going to be until she gets there.  But here I am, this time to stay.

I started here last fall and logged all of two days' worth of activity, but I've since "gotten back on the (fitness) wagon" and I'd like to make a real go of it.  The forum site has undergone some changes, I see, and for the better... only I can't upload an image to my sig (mutter grumble, flitter).  :tongue:

I started in Druids, thinking I knew what I wanted and where I was going, but I have the very strong feeling that I need more adventuring time before settling into a profession.  I have a "weight loss" goal and a "flexibility" goal and a "strength" goal and an "endurance" goal and a "nutrition" goal and all things in between, but more importantly, I have a "me" goal.  I want to be the best me I can be, and that means if my weight is higher than my goal weight because I'm replacing my fat with muscle or eating more protein than I'm used to, good!  Just don't let me forget about fish fingers and custard.

Pixies are notorious for being unable to commit - good thing I'm only half pixie then, and better thing that I have the means for unlimited adventure (in my mind, anyway) and the thirst for achievement in my soul.  Hopefully that combination will kickstart me back into the world of NF, along with a little mischief along the way.

Friends, support, chat, laughter, random references to things nerd, all welcome. Glad to be back.

Nicca
:: Level 2 Pixie Adventurer ::

:: STR 2 | DEX | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 6 | CHA ::

"I love lifting weights. It always leaves you feeling 'Rose Tyler with a Big Gun'." - joedog

"Pants are unnecessary for awesomeness.  Just ask any superhero." - Eilyd

I've also been known to disappear from the forums from time to time. Welcome back! Good luck with everything! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived