Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everybody!

Hey everybody!  I just stumbled on this site today and i thought this was cool.  I was always doing sports when i was younger and in shape for most of the time. I was an avid bowler and when that season would come up, i would probably gain 10ish pounds from my small figure.  I'm 5'3 and didn't go over 100 pounds till my sophomore year of highschool.  My issue was that during highschool i was involved with track and cross country.  After doing those for four years of my life, i started to hate running and ended up stopped.  Now with hating running, weighing 150, and no motivation to do anything athletic while in college.  I always say to myself you need to get up and run but my body says no, so I'm getting quite lazy.  I guess checking my weight this morning and seeing that I'm 150 was the last straw because i told myself that i didn't want to be over 150. Now with some spare time and finding this site out this semester, i decided to start up again.  I will be running on the treadmill because it's quite cold and wet in michigan right now.  

GOALS

• I would like to get to around 120
  • Get rid of my belly
  • Eat smaller portions and watch what i eat
  • Lastly, i would want to run everyday

Take care and it's nice to meet you guys

Glad you found us & decided to regain your fitness before your weight was totally out of control.  If you don't want to run every day, maybe you can add in some other activity to replace it a couple of days a week.  If you click on the NERD FITNESS tab and go to the free resources, you'll find some strength workouts that you can do with little to no equipment. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived