Forums are back in action! ×

Looking for some allies in the fight

Hey Everyone,

I discovered Nerdfitness a few weeks ago through an interview Steve did on The Internet Business Mastery podcast and I was in love with the first post I wrote. Everything here is what I didn't know I was looking for but was. For a long time I thought the only people who could really be fit were those people that had 3 to 5 hours everyday to spend in a gym, but I can see the path to getting fitter now.

Getting back to the topic title, I'm looking to get to know others in the NF community so that I can increase my chances of following through by making friends who are trying to do the same thing. My track record on follow through is not spectacular. I've learned through one of the posts that I'm a recovering underpants gnome lol.

As far as what I want to accomplish with fitness, the main thing I want is more physical energy (which is a hard thing to track and measure) and just get to where I feel better about myself. I'm tired of average so now I'm ready to get in the fight! :)  

Welcome to Nerdfitness, I'm Shukar. Being average is boring, luckily you aren't boring (I mean you're here right?) so let's continue being awesome instead.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

If support is what you want, get yourself ready to join in the next challenge (in about 2 weeks).  You'll want to join a guild; right now it sounds like you don't know what you want to be so maybe the adventurers guild would be the place to start.  If you need help with anything, there are forums for newbie questions and fitness questions.  Or shoot me a message and I'll give you a hand.  Welcome to the start of your awesomeness. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived