Forums are back in action! ×

Im the new guy

Obviously i want to become a free runner. Im only 15 and i want to be an assassin like Altair and Ezio. I basically used to just pick up any weight i can lift but i think i have actually improved ever since i discovered this site. Its great and i feel really motivated to be part of such an awesome community like this  :encouragement:  I just hope the older members can accept me because im still learning the ropes. Thanks guys, wish me luck  ;)

Level 1 Elven Assassin 

(2STR)(4DEX)(2STA)(1CON)(4WIS)(2CHA)

â™ If in doubt, use the force.â™ 

I wish I'd had a goal like that when I was 15! So that's awesome. Once I get in shame I'd love to start getting into free-running. I always play rogues and assassins in games and I want to be able to feel like I can do that stuff too!

Hearthsinger the Wandering Bard

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 12 | CON 11 | WIS 8 | CHA 9

"You are what you do. You can re-create yourself every second of your life." -Xena

Read my blog at Project Reroll. | FitBit | Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd

One of the things that I love about this forum is that everyone is so supportive, no matter how young or (in my case) how old you are.  Head on over the FAQs under the CHALLENGE tab, and check out the guilds so that you'll be ready when our next challenge starts in about a week.  Welcome. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived