Forums are back in action! ×

A Empty Cup

Good day,
   Im new, you can call me Nanashi ("no name"), not a native speaker of english, if end up writing wrongly im fine receiving corrections, i live in a problematic place, were the appearence is worshipped and influences your life, were the people tend to act thinking only about their gains and we have security problems, maybe thanks to people thinking only about theirselfs. I would like to do something about all that.

Im not a good person, my personality is terrible, i judge myself very intelligent, but im full of prejudice, selfish, talk too much, listen too little and im a hypocrite. Body is not good too, extremly thin, bad hair and im lazy for no reason. Also in a bad financial situation, without estabilished job and renting the place to foreigners, dont like to depend on then or on my parents.

On the good side, have a very stable relationship (6 years and counting), some martial arts experience, some usefull knowledge and a possible little job that im attending to right now, already tried to change things in life, somethings worked, others not, so, my "cup" is empty for any collaboration that may be added.

My plan is in blank state, so, any tip from were start, i would appreciate the help.

Level 1 ~ Revenant ~ Freelancer (Adventurer)

Strenght (STR): 1
Dexterity
(DEX): 4
Stamina
(STA): 1

Constitution (CON): 2
Wisdom
(WIS): 4
Charisma
(CHA): 3

"One little fading light against a wold of darkness"

Battle Log

We're all trying to improve ourselves, not just getting fit, but being better people too - so you're in the right place.  I think getting ready to join our next challenge will help you.  You can find out about challenges in this forum.  You need to pick a profession (join a guild).  Read about the different professions and decide which one has the same fitness goals as you do.  If you're not sure yet, you can always join the adventurer's guild. 

You might want to add something here to give everyone an idea of what you like besides martial arts, or what you think sounds fun. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Good Evening,

Thanks for the advice. I will follow all your instructions, im already reading all the information about the guilds and the challenges.
   More info about me: I like to write and read, unfortunately im not reading any books, RPG is also a hobbie, but is a little away in my life, sometimes i play video games for the plot in them and sometimes i like the challenges, i like music too, i try to sing and dance sometimes and i tend to watch youtube alot.

What sounds fun to me: Watch commedy channels in youtube, play with little animals, hangout with my girlfriend and a bunch of other things...
   Now, i have a little plan in progress, lets see how far it will reach.

Level 1 ~ Revenant ~ Freelancer (Adventurer)

Strenght (STR): 1
Dexterity
(DEX): 4
Stamina
(STA): 1

Constitution (CON): 2
Wisdom
(WIS): 4
Charisma
(CHA): 3

"One little fading light against a wold of darkness"

Battle Log