Forums are back in action! ×

Hi from the South West!

Hello there!

I’ve been a casual reader for a few months and decided now was a good time to
join up and meet some likeminded individuals.

So a little about myself…

I’m a 22 year old recent bio graduate living in good ol’  Arizona. I started seriously reconsidering my lifestyle in January 2012 once I realized eating Chipotle burritos daily wasn’t doing me any favors. I started out at 160lbs (5’11†female) and am now at 130lbs and not looking to drop any more weight. My goal is to start gaining more muscle and increase my endurance. I fell in love with mountain biking and have recently started racing in the MBAA series, but to be competitive I need to up my game and get stronger. So I’m looking to get into a weight training/cycle training regime. I’m in the gym pretty much every day but I’ve hit a plateau that I can’t seem to move past.

In a few short weeks I’ll be driving across the country to Cape Cod to work with endangered shore birds. Having never lived near an ocean, I’m excited to do some beach running and try out surfing!

A great time to join.  I see you haven't joined the challenge yet.  I really recommend it.  Once you decide which guild sparks your interest, they should be able to help you figure out a good training routine targeted to your goals.  Click on the CHALLENGE tab and select the RULES AND FAQs for more info.  You can also post a question in the HELP ME BUILD A WORKOUT PLAN forum.  Good luck.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived