Forums are back in action! ×

Late entry and running round the outside of the bend

Evening all,

I've found the boards just a bit too late to compete in the current 6 week challenge, but will sign up anyway...  Though it may take me a couple of days to sort out what my goals will be, and what points they will be allocated.  Similarly, it'll take me a little while to allocate starting scores for the game of life - so excuse me if I don't have a thrilling signature block with scores already showing.

If anyone's looking for a virtual training partner/alibi tester then feel free to drop me a line.  All disciplines welcome, though for some I'll just have to take your word for it...

Cheers m'dears,

Littlenose

(PS - I could have given you the full bio with age, gender, height, weight, vertical leap, bench press 1 rep max, employment history and 5k time.  But I couldn't be bothered.  Also, some of those I don't know.  Or don't want to know, yet.)

Level 1 Female Human Ranger

STR 2, DEX 1, STA 5, CON 2, WIS 4, CHA 1

Absolutely - dive right into the challenge.  The remaining five weeks is plenty of time to accomplish some goals.  If you're still having trouble sorting things out, send me a message (hover over my name and click SEND MESSAGE).  I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived