Forums are back in action! ×

And a wild rusty girl appears !

Hello everyone, im new to nerdfitness and... im french so I will appologie right now for all the possible writing mistakes that i'll do. Beside that I'm 21 year old (almost 22 the march 24 ! ) and I live in Quebec. I'm not overweight or skinny, I 'll always be between 140 lb to 145 and 5'6 tall so not a big deal but, I m way too lazy and not so healthy. 

I'v found NerdFitness and the paleo diet one month ago and i'v keep reading it until I finally join in completly. I'v already did 2 basic strength trainning and i go cross-country skiing each week at least once.

But the biggest difficulty is to clean the diet. My beloved one is naturally-skinny, he can eat what he want when he want without gaining a ounce of fat.... kinda boring (for me !) So has I said, we are french and we loooove bread. We are not junk food eaters  (can I say that ? ) but bread, cereals and milk is not quite easy to quit so we decided to go paleo on the week day and non-paleo or not 100% paleo the week-end. 

I join here because i really want to level up my fitness and also it's good for me to practice my english ! 

Please feel free to give me any advice to get proprely started, All this positive tough are echoing my lifestyle and this

time I know that this will be the good way to come back in shape.  I  HATE gym. the smell, the big bully guys the anorexique girl and all those fake fitness things. Last year i'v paid an hole year of gym for nothing because of this. Nature is good, and the way we train here is good to so let's get started !!

Marie-Noelle =D

et ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, alors ils l'ont fait ! "  

If you click the NERD FITNESS tab, and look for the FREE RESOURCES, you'll find a lot of workouts, including some that require no gym equipment.  We are in week two of a 6-week challenge, but you can still join if you like.  Click on the CHALLENGE tab, and select the FAQs.  Even if you don't want to join the challenge, there is a lot of good advice on goal setting.  You can also start a daily battle log to track your workouts - there is a special forum for that.  If you click the FORUMS tab, each forum is explained.  Good luck.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Welcome!

I do body weight workouts at home 3 days a week and the other 3-4 days I go out and ride my horses and run around my uncle's farm.  I have thought about joining a gym but haven't really got into the idea of paying to become fit.  Gyms are expensive around my city and, like you, I love the outdoors so I prefer to do my exercising there.  I am excited for Spring to get here so I can get side more and start running again. 

It's great to see you here, I know you will love it!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Archived