Forums are back in action! ×

Rebellious Rebel Rebelling Rebelliously

I arrive in a strange new land filled with movement and effort.

My name is Tom, I hail from England. Like a lot of you I'm a nerd. I have a fancy moustache. I play Men's Roller Derby. I went through an intense period of depression recently that I'm coming out of fighting. 

I'm 6'4" and....um... rotund. Jolly if you will. 

I've been working out in the gym for a little while but I've been doing it without a plan and I've been constantly confused by the insane amount of workout information on the internet. Then I saw someone mention Nerd Fitness and I thought 'That sounds right'. I'm starting with the basic bodyweight workout that I've adapted slightly. As soon as I can do that properly I'll move on to the advanced workout, then weights maybe...

I hope to find a workout that will make me a much better Roller Derby player and finally get onto the Men's team. 

I still have questions about workouts and things but I'm sure I'll find my answers here. 

If I'm honest by biggest struggle will be diet. My diet is quite terrible. I'm an excellent cook and I make almost all my own meals but I snack on fatty carbelicious stuff and I have a tendency to drink excessively. 

Anyway Hello! 

Archived