Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings (happy bear inside)

hello there folks,

i sat down at 11pm last night to write a short paper for uni before hitting the sack.

before getting to work i procrastinated a little bit on facebook and stumbled across a link to this website.

i started reading a couple of articles and got so incredibly hooked that i spent the last 5:45 hours devouring the NF content and i don't regret one second of it - future jogi will take care of the paper.

this website completely blew my mind and this forum will be the first in about a decade i want to actively participate in.

some facts about myself:

johannes, nickname jogi, 27 years old, german, studying psychology in the netherlands

nerdy stuff i used to or am still doing:

magic the gathering, games workshop, videogames, movies, books, everything scifi 

after about 15 years of an absolutely horrific lifestyle full of cigarettes, marijuana, world of warcraft, a failed university programme, fast food and soda i decided to get my shit together about a year ago. i kicked some of the bad habits and started working out.

i have surely made some progress and dropped from 125kg to 106kg as a 2 meter tall bear (there is still some chubb going on tho). however both my training and my nutrition plans are still very lacking and there is much room for improvement.

and i think i found the right adress.

HOORAY 

edit:

me before discovering nerdfitness:

361.jpg

me after discovering nerdfitness:

baloo.jpg

and now it is for sure time to hibernate. good night.

Archived