Forums are back in action! ×

I ran across this website while looking for info on the Paleo diet. I'm a 29 year old Male from Oregon. I'm a senior at UO (Go Ducks!) I'm graduating after next term and near the end of summer I'll be moving to South Korea to teach English for one year starting in late August. I hope to be considerably more healthy and thin by then.

Started Rushfit DVDs and paleo diet last Sunday.

Height: 6'1"

Weight at start: 242 lbs (I'll get my body fat calculator)

Goal weight: 200ish by August 1st, maybe 15% body fat.

Interests: Computer hardware, programming, gaming(all over the place on Genres, MMOs, RPGs, BF3, Forza, Madden, etc.). Fitness interests: MMA, Jiu Jitsu (i hope to get back into training once my cardio gets better)

Anyway, I look forward to working with you guys to reach my goals.

DeeDubb

Gray Orc - Monk - Level 1

| STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 3 |

My 3.5 Week Challenge

“We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.†- John Rohn

Rolling up my character.

6'1"

242 lbs

Class:

Monk (in training)

I love MMA training, primarily BJJ

STR - 3

I'm a big guy, but I could get a lot stronger for my size

DEX - 1

Definitely need to work on this. It was maybe a 2 when I was training, but still very weak.

STA - 2

Need to get my cardio back on track, but it's usually one of my stronger points

CON - 2

Switching to Paleo, started taking a vitamin multi-pack and omega-3 supplements (any other recommendations would be appreciated)

WIS - 4

I'm 29, I've been around the world in the Army, but I still have a lot more learning to do. I'm becoming a language teacher, so once I complete my degree, I'll give myself a bump here.

CHA - 3

I'm not super handsome, but I'm pretty funny and I love working a crowd

DeeDubb

My 3.5 Week Challenge

“We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.†- John Rohn

Hi and welcome.  I see you got everything sorted out for a signature.  Hope you have fun doing all that monk stuff.  So in the picture, are you the guy on the left or the right?

Thanks! I hope to get back into my monk training pretty soon. As for the picture, I sometimes get confused, but if you look close, i'm the one wearing the black jacket.

DeeDubb

My 3.5 Week Challenge

Archived