Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings

Hi,

I found this site a while ago and now I've taken the plunge and decided to try out the program. I've been fairly active and in shape until recently. A variety of things came up in my life and I haven't been able to train as much as I normally would and haven't had as much energy. I need to lose about 15 lbs (I really would like to lose 20 but with my structure that might not be possible). With the weight loss I hope to get back into running shape and be able to run a sub 50 minute 10km.

I will join the next Ranger challenge, I've always been a jack-of-all trades. I've lived in rural British Columbia where I was a Blacksmith and Raft Guide (among other jobs). I'm a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, which is how I badly sprained my ankle this fall. My daughter and I have long discussions about skepticism and atheism. My brother has mad me a character in his self-published comic book, which should count for some nerd cred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeeGee

level 1 Human ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

Archived