Forums are back in action! ×

New Rebel - Guidance?

Hey All,

I did some reading on the site and liked what I saw, so I decided to sign up and start the journey. I don't really need to take off or put on weight, but I am looking to build strength, feel good and look good. My problem has always been diet. I can eat whatever I want whenever and not gain weight. I also have a habit of not eating breakfast, going almost entire days not eating at all, followed by eating some crap fast food or something. I would like to start eating healthy and getting on a good routine. Looking for a good place to start, I was looking at the Rebel Strength Guide and wondering if that would be a good place to start.

Anyways, hope to get to know people and get healthier.

Cheers,

Welcome to the rebellion. Sounds like you need to build in some good habits with eating, this is a great supportive place for help with that.  Sounds like you may need to plan some meals ahead of time and set reminders for yourself on your phone to go ahead and eat.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

If you want to do heavier lifting, the Strength Guide is fine.  If you're a total beginner, you might want to start with the rebel fitness guide or the beginner's body weight workout (Click NERD FITNESS and go to the FREE RESOURCES).  You can use either the Fitness guide or body weight training as a starting point for lifting with free weights.  Good luck.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived