Forums are back in action! ×

Good day

I'm new here and read about this Site from Mark sisson one.  I've been trying to do paleo for about 3 months and have lost some and again it back when I started eating wheat again.  I understand the paleo ways and hopefully this time will stick with it.   I also not a fan of gym and do have lots of equipment in my house.  I'm obese my highest was 260 now down too 246. But for my 5'2" it is pretty big

I'm a mother of 3 and started gaining weight after my first child and didn't stop.  I was never super skinny nor heavy when I was younger.  Was pretty fit and into bicycling long distance and rock climbing also hiking and canoeing.   Now nothing lucky if I walk to the mail box.  

Looking forward to losing weight for the last time. I need to be a good example to my children

A good example for your kids is a great motivation.  Lots of us work out at home, so you'll be in good company.  You might want to hop over to this thread and this one.  If you're having trouble with paleo, at least cut out the junk/packaged food and replace it with fruits and veggies (don't forget to eat some nuts, olive oil and avocados too).  Remember, what you eat is the most important part of your fitness.  Head over to the FREE RESOURCES (click NERD FITNESS).  You'll find a guide to healthy eating and some workouts that require little to no equipment.  If you're not ready to start any workouts, start walking.  Good luck on your goals and I hope to see you in a challenge soon. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived