Forums are back in action! ×

Level 1 Newbie

Hello fellow nerlings.  I just signed up today and think this is the best fitness idea I have ever seen.  My hubby and I are uber nerds and proud of it.  But alas this has not had a great impact on our health.  I have over 200 pounds that I need to lose and have struggled on almost every diet plan out there.  I love the idea of making this a game and "leveling up". 

Batgirll_lee:

Character:  Jaynala:  LVL 1  Pandarian/Dwarf - Adventurer working towards becoming a Druid/Beastmaster.

Str - 2 Con - 2

Dex - 2 Wis - 5

Sta - 2   Cha - 2

“Ah, my old enemy...Stairs!" - Po from Kung Fu Panda

welcome welcome welcome.  i recently graduated from Adventurers to Druid - but you are among some awesome people in that guild.

if you have tried every diet  - have you tried Primal or Paleo?  if you haven't but are interested - i seriously recommend you give it a go.  seriously.  you get to have bacon.

Introspective Bookworm (Lvl 6)STR 8.5 | DEX 10 | STA 11 | CON 13 | WIS 15 | CHA 11Look, I... I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am. I... am a librarian. (Rachel Weiss, The Mummy)Intro/Current Challenge | Fitocracy | MFP 

welcome welcome welcome.  i recently graduated from Adventurers to Druid - but you are among some awesome people in that guild.

if you have tried every diet  - have you tried Primal or Paleo?  if you haven't but are interested - i seriously recommend you give it a go.  seriously.  you get to have bacon.

Ah bacon, what would we do without you?

But welcome! You have no idea how happy I am to finally see another Dwarf!

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Archived