Forums are back in action! ×

A bit late, but, well... Here I am!

Hi, everyone!

I'm Heloisa, from Brazil, and I've signed in back in January, so, yeah, I'm a bit late. Sorry for that.

Who am I? A girl who's been overweight her whole life (at least, ever since I was 3 years old). Though, of course, I'm more than that: I'm a children/hallway monitor, a college student, a super-heroine in training... The usual, heh.

There are many, many things that I like, and I find more of them each passing day, so it's quite likely that I have some taste in common with most of people. Things that I dislike? Passion fruit and shrimps, I'm allergic to those. And people who yell at me. Can't think of much else, actually. Perhaps because I'm usually over-happy and almost everything seems nice to me :D

Well, I hope (and am working towards it, of course) to get in shape and make lots of friends here!

Thank you for reading my introduction!

A friendly bear hug,

Owl Lady.

Nice to meet you!

I'm Amy, from São Paulo and I've just signed up. Do you mind if I add you?

lvl 1 Halfling Aspiring Assassin

Str 0, Dex 1, Sta 1, Con 4, Wis 5, Cha 4 

@psdessa | Instagram | MyFitnessPal | Battle Log

"Should I concern myself over events, which I may never witness? Should I torment myself with problems that may never come to pass? No! Tomorrow lies buried with yesterday, and I will think of it no more. I will live this day as if it is my last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and thank the heavens." Og Mandino

Brazilian Rebels!!

This is actually my very first words in the community, so hi everyone o/

I'm from Espírito Santo, Brasil (for the non-portuguese speakers i actually live in the Holly Ghost hah).

Still figuring out stuff here around the community, though.

Tomorrow is my debut at my Rebel Training, after so much underpants stocked (really nice, fancy underpants).

Think i'll soon properly introduce myself, i'm kinda now focusing on the stuff i have to get done for tomorrow.

It's nice to know there are other brazilian rebels out there!

I strangely feel already a part of the community (maybe because i dove so deeply in the blog's material), so welcome haha!

Muryanp

(Lvl 2) Bearborn Adventurer

[sTR 8 - DEX 3 - STA 1 - CON 10 - WIS 7.5 - CHA 6.5]

Prologue | Chapter 1 | ... }

You can also find me on Twitter!

[(Inv) Fire Flower; Nifty Birthday Hat; Racoon Suit of Creativity]

- Minichallenges completed - 1; .. -

Archived