Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all

I've been following NerdFitness for awhile (ever since I stumbledupon Steve's post on travel hacking), and am looking forward to becoming involved in the community.

Just wanted to say hi to you all and learn more about the members here.

So with that being said, what are your three favorite aspects of NerdFitness/NerdFitnessRebellion? And how long have you been involved in this community?

Paul

Interested in traveling, personal wellness, and learning - currently blogging at travelnwellness.com

My absolute favorite about nerd fitness the blog is how fun they make it. They don't blab away about fitness or health like a fitness magazine would. They make it interesting and slightly easier to understand. And the community itself is probably the most supportive community I have seen. Everyone checks in on every one. And you can brag without getting a bunch of comments on how conceited you are. If I complete a goal I want people to notice or say that's awesome. Who wants to get eye rolls and be told off?

Based on my amount of posts just as long as you have been. I never stalked the posts here...I kind of just went right in. And I have only been subscribed to nerd fitness for about 2 weeks. I immediately became obsessed and wanted to be a part of it.

I started reading the blogs back last July, but didn't join the community until September.  The blogs were really the first thing that ever made me feel like "I could do that".  If you need help, ideas, a shoulder to cry one, or a pat on the back, you can get it here.  If you reach a new high, everyone is happy for you, and no one ever says it's lame - even if they are currently doing 100 times more. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived