Forums are back in action! ×

Apex Predator

Hey guys, TheSplat here.  A little about me....

5'8

170 lbs

10 % bf

28 years old

male

Active Duty USAF rated officer

I like the idea of this site and look forward to improving my fitness.  I'm working on my character and goals right now.  I hope this is an active community where I can keep up with my fitness/life goals and get encouragement and encourage others.

Right now I train WS4SB with my wife and I really enjoy the training..  I'll be back for more info later

TheSplat

Khajiit Ranger/Paladin:  Level 3 (0 out of 5 to level up!)STR: 5    DEX: 3STA: 3    CON: 5WIS: 9    CHA: 6

The Paladin is a class of Warrior that is fully devoted to kindness and ridding the Universe of Evil. They are very religious, and have an extremely strict honor code, as well as a soft spot for children and animals. In combat, a Paladin with a cause is almost impossible to defeat.

Hello.  My husband's a (now) retired Marine, so we've done all of the moving around stuff.  Hope you enjoy the forums - you look like you're ready to dive in.  Click on the CHALLENGE tab and go to the FAQs to get yourself all set up for the next challenge.  Is your wife joining us too?

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Hello.  My husband's a (now) retired Marine, so we've done all of the moving around stuff.  Hope you enjoy the forums - you look like you're ready to dive in.  Click on the CHALLENGE tab and go to the FAQs to get yourself all set up for the next challenge.  Is your wife joining us too?

Awesome.  Tell him thanks for his service.  USMC is definitely a tougher life!  And my wife may join...she's not really into internet forums.

It's a very active community. People will hold you accountable and at the same time help you reach a goal. 

That's awesome.  Exactly what I'm looking for.

Definitely picked the right place to join! Welcome to the Rebellion! Get on it with the character/challenges fast! Start your Daily Battle Log to keep your ass in check and while you're at it check out the Bar Brothers (link in my signature) for some kick ass routines and awesome motivation! 

I'm working on it right now.  I've never really played RPG's besides Fallout, but I think I'm a Paladin.  A good knight.  (goodnight lol)

I'm curious-- what do you mean, apex predator?  I'm an ecologist, so I know how it's usually used, but I want to know how you're using it!

You know, top of the food chain.  Alpha male, alpha species.  I did a spirit animal test out here in OK recently and found my spirit animal is a jaguar, which is VERY fitting for me.

Anyway, I'll reply in a bit with my starting character, attributes, goals, and of course, my workout of the day.

Khajiit Ranger/Paladin:  Level 3 (0 out of 5 to level up!)STR: 5    DEX: 3STA: 3    CON: 5WIS: 9    CHA: 6

The Paladin is a class of Warrior that is fully devoted to kindness and ridding the Universe of Evil. They are very religious, and have an extremely strict honor code, as well as a soft spot for children and animals. In combat, a Paladin with a cause is almost impossible to defeat.

OK guys, check the sig for the definition of Paladin.  Totally me.  Anyway...workout tonight was a quick one because of time constraints.

Squats 365 1x10.  

Nothing big, just wanted to work out before I ate.  I'll come back with goals to add in my sig soon.  Thanks for the quick replies.  I'm already really liking this site.

EDIT:  Just looked at the rules, can't make up my own class.  Ranger it is.  Ranger/Paladin that is... ;)

Archived