Forums are back in action! ×

Reinvention

Hello all!

Today is the beggining of a new me...a new Cherrykoo!

No more sitting on my skinny white ass all day watching TV feeling sorry for myself and procrastinating like a motherf****r!

Its time for a change!

No longer will i be refered to ass a string of p**s or lazy...time to gain some muscle!

No more smoking weed and no more eating crap

My goal is to be ready to step in to a wrestling ring by January of next year and perfect the sacred craft!

Im already there mentally...its time to work on being ready physically.

Remember the name.....Cherrykoo! :nevreness:

Have you got a workout and eating plan in mind?  I hope you'll join the challenge that will be starting in a couple of weeks - its a great way to gain momentum.  Welcome to NF.

Thank you im very happy to be here :nevreness:

Absolutely...i took advice from "15 mistakes every newbie makes" and im starting off small.

i done 10 push ups earlier today and just completed a 500 meter run and i feel like awful to be honest (im still fighting the urge to throw up) but i know itll all be worth it! still haven't got a set diet plan though.

What challenge is it?....because it definetly sounds like something id like to be a part of! :nevreness:

Welcome to the rebellion!

This is the challenge page, it has all the info about when the next one is and what to do: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/challenges/6-week-challenge-rules-r15

Basically you commit to four goals for 6 weeks, keep a thread and update on your progress, and grade yourself at the end. Nothing like being publicly accountable to keep you on track. ;) Good luck with all your goals. Diet is pretty important though, so it's a good idea to set out a plan. Lots of people on this forum seem to like paleo, while I prefer to track calories & macros. You just have to find something that is right for you. :)

Level 2 Gnome adventurerSTR 3|DEX 3|STA 5|CON 8|WIS 11|CHA 3

Challenge 2

Welcome to the rebellion!

This is the challenge page, it has all the info about when the next one is and what to do: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/challenges/6-week-challenge-rules-r15

Basically you commit to four goals for 6 weeks, keep a thread and update on your progress, and grade yourself at the end. Nothing like being publicly accountable to keep you on track. ;) Good luck with all your goals. Diet is pretty important though, so it's a good idea to set out a plan. Lots of people on this forum seem to like paleo, while I prefer to track calories & macros. You just have to find something that is right for you. :)

Thanks ill definetly be taking part in the challenge anyway and ive checked out that paleo diet aswell which seems like a pretty good idea. :nevreness:

Archived