Forums are back in action! ×

Annoying comments you hear all the time

We could do a loooooong thread about them....

I sense many "your momma" jokes and "thats what she said" jokes coming on

• Like 2

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Are chicken and fish f***ing veggies?

They could become that way after repeated blows to the head...

• Like 3

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

When I was smoking I was still packing my lunch every day successfully. One day my boss' boss sees me unloading my lunch into the fridge and said "Oh you're finally going to start eating healthy?"

Grrr. 

It's a known fact in my office (except apparently to him) that there's no point in inviting me out to eat unless knife and fork meals are available . i.e steak or fish.

sigh.

Current Challenge: Wufkar Stops Making Excuses

------------------------------------------------------

When I was smoking I was still packing my lunch every day successfully. One day my boss' boss sees me unloading my lunch into the fridge and said "Oh you're finally going to start eating healthy?"

Grrr. 

It's a known fact in my office (except apparently to him) that there's no point in inviting me out to eat unless knife and fork meals are available . i.e steak or fish.

sigh.

Knife and fork? For steak? :)

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Knife and fork? For steak? :)

All food is finger food, it just depends on how motivated you are.

• Like 2

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I'm not a fan of wings and drumsticks either. After taking away all the skin, fat, cartilage and bone I'm left with about 1/4th of the original piece. All the extra effort it takes to remove the unwanted parts (plus the sensation of all that grease all over my fingers) makes me not want to ever buy them. Then I need to make even more effort to wash my hands!

I'm not a vegetarian, but I'd sooner go for a head of broccoli (or cauliflower) and a jar of mustard as dip. Who ever said laziness was for the unhealthy? XD

I'm not a fan of wings and drumsticks either. After taking away all the skin, fat, cartilage and bone I'm left with about 1/4th of the original piece. All the extra effort it takes to remove the unwanted parts (plus the sensation of all that grease all over my fingers) makes me not want to ever buy them. Then I need to make even more effort to wash my hands!

I'm not a vegetarian, but I'd sooner go for a head of broccoli (or cauliflower) and a jar of mustard as dip. Who ever said laziness was for the unhealthy? XD

Except for the bone, why do you take it away? :)

• Like 2

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

I'm not a fan of wings/drums.

*hides*

Confused.jpg

confused.jpg

• Like 2

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Um, ok.

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

I see no steak there. ;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

All food is finger food, it just depends on how motivated you are.

In my house, the rule is, if it's longer than it is wide, you can eat it with your fingers. This rules out peas, of course.

• Like 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

Ah, finally got around to posting that before picture, huh. ;) <3

Yeah, maybe it was not cool to be so creative in my profile, you know, skinnyLara and all that stuff. Now you see the terrible truth.

I see no steak there. ;)

I thought it would be easier to find pictures of people eating with their bare hands, but according to google that is a pleasure reserved mainly for babys  <_<

• Like 1

In my house, the rule is, if it's longer than it is wide, you can eat it with your fingers. This rules out peas, of course.

Until you take a hammer to em...

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)